If you plan to buy studio monitors, it is highly recommended to purchase from a reputed brand as it ensures quality and value for the money paid. Samson Technologies have been the market leaders and are the number one choice for many leading recording artists, performers and audio professionals across the globe.
The attractive design of Samson Studio GT stands out from the rest of the studio monitors available. It is equipped with a USB audio interface that enables you to monitor performance and record audio on your desktop.
If you are looking for convenient home recording solutions without compromising on the professional quality, Samson Studio GT with active studio monitors is your answer to the question. It includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software that provides advanced control for designing high-quality creations.
With the help of Studio GT, it is now possible for multiple users to load vocal and instrument tracks into any computer and simultaneously monitor the performance using headphones during the recording. It has very precise audio reproduction capabilities that allow users to mix tracks that will sound good on a wide range of audio systems.
Recorders worldwide are increasingly paying close attention to the audio aspects of their games. Studio GT enhances the listening experience by pumping the sound through pro level monitors.
The success of Studio GT can be attributed to the USB audio interface that allows the user to capture location sound, record voice-over audio, edit and synchronize it to the video with the help of any computer. Studio GT is a compact system weighing 8.1 pounds with product dimensions of 22 x 9.5 x 12.5 inches.
M-Audio AV32 Features
- Dual active studio monitors
- USB audio interface with 16-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz resolution
- 2 XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs with gain control and clip LED
- 2 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level controls
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- Includes USB cable and speaker cable
- 1-Inch silk dome high-frequency driver
- 2 × 20 watts of internal stereo power
- Two combination mic and instrument/line input
- 25-Inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
- It is simple to use and needs only one main cable, USB cable and speaker cable.
- It provides decent sound quality which is well balanced considering the compactness of the system.
- It provides flexible monitoring.
- The 16- bit operation and sample rate of 44.1kHz and 48kHz is restricting.
- The power switch is at the rear which makes the process a tad troublesome.
- Phantom power can’t be turned off.
- The sound quality delivered is not very loud and may not be enough for professionals.