- 4.5 inch Kevlar low frequency transducer
- 1 inch (25mm) ultra low mass silk dome high frequency transducer
- 50 watt Class AB amplification (25w/side)
- Acoustic tuning controls for Midrange, HF, High Pass , and Acoustic...
- RF interference output current limiting, over temperature, transient,...
The PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) is a hybrid electronic product that can be used both as speakers for the computer as well as a dedicated monitor for your studio.
The audio input is concentrated on the lefts speaker. The other speaker is connected to the left speaker with the help of a traditional and regular cable. The end is made up of base tinned wire. They are rear ported.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 is the perfect monitor that can be played in even an imperfect environment. Despite the low cost, the performance of this monitor can beat most other monitors of the higher price range.
- The acoustic space settings integrate Eris Monitors into the room
- Mixing accuracy is enabled with the acoustic tuning controls
- The sound response goes to deep bass and is neutral
- Comes with all the necessary connectors
- Compact in size
- Acoustic controls on the back – input gain, acoustic tuning (mid and high), low cut off and acoustic space
- Professional acoustic adjustment controls
- Input gain aids in getting maximum sensitivity
- Flattening frequency to enable accurate mixing
- Can perform well in various listening environments
- They are versatile monitors. They can be connected to a laptop and a subwoofer as well.
- No amps are required because they are powered, speakers.
- The balanced bass and high end provide clear and well-defined sound for the digital piano too.
- The amps have soft start-ups to avoid pops on the power-up.
- Suited to rock, pop and also electronic. It can suit many set-ups.
- Cannot be shipped internationally
- The connecting cable between the two speakers could be short
The equalization controls have two purposes. They enable you to adapt the monitors to suit the current environment. It can also approximate the sounds of various types of speakers.
There are other monitors that are more cheap but to have a clean sound and if you are serious about recording and mixing, you need to get yourself a reSonus Eris E4.5. PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-Way Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) are proof that size is not everything. The monitors may be small in size but make no mistake their outstanding performance speaks volumes, literally. They are small and accurate. Being economically affordable is the added advantage.