Choosing the right studio monitor often poses a challenge. For music recording and mixing, accuracy in sound is absolutely necessary to ensure that your final mix is the best. Studio monitors now a days have different options and configurations. Generally, studio monitors are built for accuracy and help a lot in learning the art of mixing and recording. They always take you close to the sound and not away from it! In this niche segment, the JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitor Pair with XLR for Mixing Boards is a standout product.
Exceptional sound quality and a host of other advanced features make the JBL LSR 305 studio monitor a perfect buy.
JBL LSR305 Features:
The JBL LSR 305 series are a cut above the rest.
- Designed with the most advanced features.
- Incredible sound due to the innovative Image Control Waveguide feature.The Image Control Waveguide is included in the LSR 3 series for the first time to make it an affordable monitor. This feature ensures that the sound emanating from vertical and horizontal planes is controlled precisely and produces accurate sound at the neutral listening position.
- More accuracy at low volume levels because of ported design.
- Smooth high frequency response with an impressive deep bass.
- Less variation in sound with consistent quality sound emanating throughout.
- Fine tuning the speakers according to the acoustics of the room with the help of HF and LF trim controls.
- LSR 3 series is power packed with abundant power and sound. They have efficient amplifiers.
- Input sensitivity switch allows for selective input without being overloaded.
- Professional reliability test of JBL ensures that these speakers give reliable performance for many years. Each LSR 3 series sound monitor has to pass the 100 hour power test, wherein the speaker is required to play at full output, continuously for 100 hours.
- The LSR 305 sound monitors from JBL provide the ultimate sound accuracy irrespective of the room size and shape. As a result, the sound mixes always hit their mark when played and heard on a playback system.
- Best in class studio monitoring solutions for active, serious audio engineers and sound producers.
- An innovative wave guide produces incredible stereo imaging.
- Ported design gives high accuracy even at low volume levels.
- Gives a better studio experience.
- Nice bass response at the sweet spot.
- Phenomenal sound quality.
- Nothing much to cover them from dust and moisture.