- Fits an 88 keyboard, 3 adjustable heights, 4u rack spaces
AZ Studio Workstations Review
This is a very luxurious desk. All of its features make it an incredibly amazing product that justifies its price. You will not regret spending your money on it because it is a quality and durable desk.
The AZ Composer Workstation Desk is specifically designed to enhance your experience of a workstation studio. It has a one-of-a-kind design, which is made with a high-quality beige PVC molding and black melamine. The dimensions of this workstation desk are 60 inches in width, 28 inches in depth, 31 ¼ inches in height top and 36 inches in height top shelf.
It has a built-in keyboard shelf that is cut out in such a manner that it gives you extra knee space and enables you to have an easy access. Besides, the sliding keyboard shelf has a customizable height, so you can simply adjust its height according to your preferences as it has up to three different shelf height positions which are 4 and ½ inches, 5 and ½ inches, and 6 and ¾ inches. Also, it is large enough to fit and accommodate an 88-key keyboard.
This Composer Desk features a shelf at the top which contains four different rack spaces. It also includes pre-drill holes so that you can easily change the position of shelves.
- The Composer Workstation Desk is made of high-quality materials. It has a very sturdy and robust design, which is why it is very durable and does not wear out
- This product is easy to assemble
- The built-in keyboard shelf can conveniently hold an 88-key keyboard
- It is very comfortable to use and handle
- Elegant and beautiful design
- It has a compact look
- It is a clutter-free desk
- Its price is higher as compared to other home recording workstation studio desks
- Even though it is a very compact desk, it is heavy
AZ Studio Workstations Review – Wrap-Up
The best thing about this desk is its built-in keyboard shelf design. The keyboard shelf gives an overall organized look to the desk, and it is very useful too.
The AZ Studio Workstations was built for people who require a top-notch desk for their studio and for keeping studio recording equipment in an organized way. It comes with a two-year warranty, so if any of its parts get damaged during this period, you can get it replaced or repaired for free. The only issue might be its bulkiness as it will be hard to move it from one place to another.